Wednesday, 17 April 2013
Still iterating, or perhaps irritating!!!
The first two tries. I should have mentioned, these are the size of a 2 and 3 year old child. I made the tallest one first. It was too thin. So I made another. I decided to try using the grain and stretch of the fabric horizontally instead of vertically to see what happened. The shape was better but the doll was shorter. I had made the heads too small on both of them too.
This is closer to what I had in mind. I put cardboard soles on the feet and he stands on his own, but he is very light and easily knocked over.
Happier with this version. Still a lot of work to do on it, but progress has been made!