Thursday 15 March 2018

Time to update this blog!

I've been neglecting this blog. It's time to bring it up to date.

December 2016

My annual contribution to my daughter's Christmas decorations. Before the family moved to Australia, Jen my daughter and Richard my son-in-law used to leave the children with me and spend a day Christmas shopping. I used to spend part of the day making cards or decorations with them. When they moved to Australia in 2012 I made some decorations anyway and it's become a bit of a tradition.


The needle felted teapots are because for the past four years, Richard has bought Jen a teapot for her birthday. I felted them onto a polystyrene ball, the spout and handle were felted around a wire pierced through the ball.
Pink and white  needle felted sugar mice!

No comments: