Monday 18 July 2011

blurb about books

I've been busy making two more Blurb Books and whenever I visit the site, I can't help browsing. I used the search term "Art Dolls" in the Bookstore, and these are links to a few of the fascinating books I came across.

Esther Verschoor

Karen Bouse

paula nerhus

Christina Ekman

VMZine

Patrizia Lamberti - BJDs

Loretta Nardone - Zuni

Ruby Rae

There really is some fascinating stuff on Blurb, but I'll have to stop now or I'll be here all night! I've put the links on my blog so that I know where to find them when I want another look!

ps: I've linked to the book previews here. They do take a few seconds to come up, but it's worth the wait!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,
I've been through your entire blog...it reads like a good book, I just couldn't put it down until I had looked at ALL your dolls! Your dolls are FANTASTIC!