Thursday, 28 June 2007
(click on photo for bigger image)
I had a nightmare and couldn't get back to sleep last night, so the leaves and beads got stitched on. I managed to mangle some of them, because I tried a more complicated arrangement than the one I had previously pinned on and had to unpick it all. I should know better and always go with my first idea - also, I should remember that less is often more and simple is often best! Then, because I had to be quiet, I decided to touch up her face a bit. Finally, I decided to make a mushroom for her to sit on and made a start on that.
Can't decide whether or not to make wings. I should really, for the practice, even if I don't use them.